3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Wat it dew...

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 11:48 PM
mmstar23
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL! My signature doesnt fit my needs.....it only allows me so much....guess i should sell some of my mods. who knew

Old 01-16-2010, 11:53 PM
EASTTEXASDODGE08
Professional

ha ya i see them now one of my boys got 7 in bullhaulers, and just put in 250 horse injectors in his truck. ive never seen a truck run like that i can only imagin yours..

Old 01-17-2010, 02:31 AM
aftbig
Rookie

Originally Posted by mmstar23
LOL! My signature doesnt fit my needs.....it only allows me so much....guess i should sell some of my mods. who knew
Im down for that...but I'll meet you on the track if you meet me on the show grounds...person with the biggest trophy gets a head start. But prior to going to the track I think we should run a "Medley" so to speak...lets test these trucks out to see how "Manly" they are...shortly after the show we load up a bed full of firewood...(Make sure you bring your latter)...haul that across town...unload it...(Once again...the latter)...then hook up to 10,000 lbs...pull it across town...(Don't forget your 10 inch Drop hitch)...then after the medley is done...run a pass on the track...I'll prolly be done with my pass as you finally get all the firewood loaded into your totally functional skyscraper. What's the MPG on that $15,000 motor...sure it's alot turnin those 40's...I didn't build a drag truck...or a track truck...I built a truck to drive daily...snag trophies at every show it goes to...and to be 100% functional. Id say my "Worthless" "runined" truck is head over heals more functional than yours...I'm sure goind through drive-thrus is a dream in that monstrousity...Me in you are in the same boat man...we both have truck to the max...just different ends of the spectrum...mines just a lot more functional for everyday driving than yours.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:36 AM
aftbig
Rookie

FYI...only reason im on this forum is because someone posted a pic of my truck and a few of the uneducated redneck 4x4 guys decided to bash it...so I'm here to educate...some people like it...some people don't...but it's just as functional as any truck off the lot...more so than alot of the monster lifted trucks.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:41 AM
mmstar23
Champion

crusing at about 75 to just under 80mph, i can pull about 18 mpg. i get an average of about 15 in town 16.5 if i drive like a puss lol...most drivethrough i can fit in, so no issue there, just cant do bank not because of the roof, but because i cant reach the box to send my cash lol. but it really isnt that hard getting out of the truck and walking my a** to the atm for my deposit. thankfully i havent reached the degree of laziness that i cant get out of my truck and have to have everyone do things for me ie. banks and drivethroughs lol.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:42 AM
mmstar23
Champion

functional!? unless its bagged and you can raise the ground clearance at any given time, you cant go over speedbumps! you probally scrape dipping into gutters...

Old 01-17-2010, 03:47 AM
aftbig
Rookie

Research research research...it's all right there in front of you buddy. Name:  doored488.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  86.1 KB

Old 01-17-2010, 03:53 AM
mmstar23
Champion

LOL! I research what i care about and want to know more about, not material to "dis" people with, BUDDY. we all have to start somewhere, like the guy getting information about his tierods, we all have to start somewhere, i do appologize that not all of us come out of the womb knowing everything. Like i said, im not gonna get in to it with you man, i respect what youve done with your truck, just unfortunate that you come in hear down talking others that are trying to learn. we need more people like you to make this world go around...

Old 01-17-2010, 04:16 AM
aftbig
Rookie

It's all fun and games man...No harm done. For those that asked I am from Temple, Tx. I don't know everything...I started out asking questions just like everyone else. I didn't start th trash talking...that was started way before I was even a member here...It's all good though...looks like everyone is now familiar with my truck and don't have anything to bash. So...on to the good stuff. Should have some Cummins pics up soon.

Old 01-17-2010, 05:04 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

What the hell ever happened to "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"?
Now I ain't into the lowered truck thing at all myself, but sh*t, you gotta appreciate the work that goes into something like that!
There are how many hundreds of threads in this section dealing with lifted trucks? If you can't see anything you like in lowered trucks, then leave this thread alone and go post in one of those!
This is the ONLY warning I'm gonna give!!!

Quick Reply: Wat it dew...