Notices
Vendor Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Fold-a-Cover Questions and Offer

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 12:13 PM
Fold-a-Cover
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fold-a-Cover Black Friday Special! Extended through the end of November!

Hi Everyone!

We want you all to know since we are now a sponsor of this forum we are here to answer any questions you may have about our products.

We are also offering all the members here, an additional $25 discount on top of any promotion currently running in our Factory Store (www.foldacoverfactorystore.com) by simply using the discount code DodgeForum25 when you check out!

The coupon will work for ANY Tonneau, Personal Caddy, or Step Tube. So if you have any other friends with different make or model truck, or want to add the caddy to your cover, it will work for that too! Feel free to share it!

If you are thinking about getting a hard folding tonneau cover check out our Intro Post or our website www.foldacover.com for more information on our G4 Elite and LS Series Fold-a-Cover.

Remember, feel free to post here, PM us, or email us at info@foldacover.com

Last edited by Fold-a-Cover; 11-27-2012 at 09:22 AM.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:18 PM
Fold-a-Cover
Former Vendor
Default Fold-a-Cover Questions and Offer

Hi Everyone!

We want you all to know since we are now a sponsor of this forum we are here to answer any questions you may have about our products.

We are also offering all the members here, an additional $25 discount on top of any promotion currently running in our Factory Store (www.foldacoverfactorystore.com) by simply using the discount code DodgeForum25 when you check out!

The coupon will work for ANY Tonneau, Personal Caddy, or Step Tube. So if you have any other friends with different make or model truck, or want to add the caddy to your cover, it will work for that too! Feel free to share it!

If you are thinking about getting a hard folding tonneau cover check out our Intro Post or our website www.foldacover.com for more information on our G4 Elite and LS Series Fold-a-Cover.

Remember, feel free to post here, PM us, or email us at info@foldacover.com

Old 11-07-2012, 05:35 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Everyone one please welcome our new sponsor and check out their site and "Like" them on Facebook. These guys have some awesome gear.

Old 11-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Jareski
Veteran

I agree, Weed. I checked their stuff out, and what I like about them is you can still use your bed for big items. I had a fiberglass tonneau on my Dakota, and I was pretty much unable to haul big stuff without taking the whole tonneau off.

When I get some more funds, I will be considering a folding cover.

Old 11-12-2012, 08:54 AM
Fold-a-Cover
Former Vendor

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Old 11-21-2012, 03:18 PM
Fold-a-Cover
Former Vendor
Exclamation Fold-a-Cover Black Friday Special!

We just wanted to make sure our friends here knew about our Black Friday promotion we will have starting on 11/23! As a thank you for a great year we are allowing the sale to go on through the end of the month.

We will be offering:
  • $150 off of our G4 Elite and LS Series Fold-a-Cover Hard Folding Tonneau Covers
  • $175 off of our G4 Elite and Personal Caddy Bundle
  • Free shipping on all tonneau covers in the lower 48 states
  • Plus all orders receive a free two year warranty upgrade, only available through our Factory Store

Be sure to check out our Factory Store for full details starting Friday at Midnight!

These are the lowest prices we have ever sold our tonneau covers for! These deals are only good for the first 100 people to complete a purchase.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or email me at info@foldacover.com

Fold-a-Cover Questions and Offer-w7yit.jpg

Old 11-21-2012, 03:19 PM
Fold-a-Cover
Former Vendor

We just wanted to make sure our friends here knew about our Black Friday promotion we will have starting on 11/23! As a thank you for a great year we are allowing the sale to go on through the end of the month.

We will be offering:
  • $150 off of our G4 Elite and LS Series Fold-a-Cover Hard Folding Tonneau Covers
  • Plus all orders receive a free two year warranty upgrade, only available through our Factory Store

Be sure to check out our Factory Store for full details starting Friday at Midnight!

These are the lowest prices we have ever sold our tonneau covers for! These deals are only good for the first 100 people to complete a purchase.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or email me at info@foldacover.com

Old 11-21-2012, 03:21 PM
Fold-a-Cover
Former Vendor

We will be offering:

Old 11-21-2012, 07:01 PM
Jareski
Veteran

Crap, now I have to decide whether I want a truck tool box or a Fold-A-Cover.

You guys just made the decision even more difficult! Lol. Thanks for the post though.

Old 11-21-2012, 07:03 PM
Jareski
Veteran

I can tell you, my buddy has a Fold-A-Cover on his F150 and they are really top of the line looking/feeling. Good stuff.

Quick Reply: Fold-a-Cover Questions and Offer