2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

What Did You Do To Your 2ND GEN RAM Today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2014, 11:29 PM
Thornloe Pride
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Wh1t3NuKle;3163520
@TP - seriously?[/QUOTE]

Seriously man. I've replaced dozens of ujoints over the years but this one bit back. I feel like an idiot lol.

Name:  image_zps59ce279d.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  66.2 KB

Old 05-08-2014, 11:39 PM
redneck_ram
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that sucks man!

ive hit my hands many times, even cut myself with a bow saw when i was a kid. ive also stabbed myself with a knife while working on a car.

thats the worst ive been injured...

Old 05-08-2014, 11:56 PM
Thornloe Pride
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by redneck_ram
that sucks man!

ive hit my hands many times, even cut myself with a bow saw when i was a kid. ive also stabbed myself with a knife while working on a car.

thats the worst ive been injured...
Happens to all of us at one point. I think this is the worst injury yet while workin on the dodge lol!

Old 05-09-2014, 10:24 AM
Wildman4x4nut
Record Breaker
Received 158 Likes on 120 Posts

Originally Posted by redneck_ram
kids will be kids. he made the mistake of leaving the keys in his truck, you dont have to be a dick about it, and degrade his parenting skills!

I don't think he was degrading his parenting skills he was stating an opinion.
3 yrs old is a little young to be able to scold and have it stick that playing with things in an auto can be dangerous. I'll bet he doesn't do it again.

Saying kids will be kids is part of the reason our county is lacking right now. Because too many parents say that instead of punishing their kids for doing the wrong thing.

When I was stationed in MD a neighbor kid did about the same thing except it was his dads official car and he drove it into a brand new BMW. Totaled both cars. The parents didn't punish the kid. 2 years later he shot a neighbor girl in the leg with his bow and arrows.

His dad's career was over with after that because in the military you are responsible for your dependents actions. So if your spouse or kids cause trouble you will get called on the carpet and if they cause trouble too much you will not be able to reenlist and/or will get kicked out ASAP. Sometimes think civilian life should be a little like that and then maybe there wouldn't be so many kids out causing trouble.

Old 05-09-2014, 11:10 AM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wait this is open again? This forum is nutz.

Old 05-09-2014, 11:25 AM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wombat Ranger
Wait this is open again? This forum is nutz.
This thread was never closed....

Old 05-09-2014, 11:31 AM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Oh. I thought it was somehow involed with the mass closing and renaming and blending and merging party that happened a few months ago. Never mind.

Old 05-09-2014, 01:04 PM
Jigabop
Champion

lol see what happens when you stay away for too long? forget all kinda things, and these goofballs all change their names...

vw&d = garl-L now, comfortablynumb = stewie. tech jocky = aoferrel or w/e... they are all getting name change happy.

Old 05-09-2014, 01:18 PM
Ham Bone
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I cant get over the fact that hes been driving an AUTO

Old 05-09-2014, 02:02 PM
redneck_ram
Champion

Originally Posted by Wildman4x4nut
I don't think he was degrading his parenting skills he was stating an opinion.
3 yrs old is a little young to be able to scold and have it stick that playing with things in an auto can be dangerous. I'll bet he doesn't do it again.

Saying kids will be kids is part of the reason our county is lacking right now. Because too many parents say that instead of punishing their kids for doing the wrong thing.

When I was stationed in MD a neighbor kid did about the same thing except it was his dads official car and he drove it into a brand new BMW. Totaled both cars. The parents didn't punish the kid. 2 years later he shot a neighbor girl in the leg with his bow and arrows.

His dad's career was over with after that because in the military you are responsible for your dependents actions. So if your spouse or kids cause trouble you will get called on the carpet and if they cause trouble too much you will not be able to reenlist and/or will get kicked out ASAP. Sometimes think civilian life should be a little like that and then maybe there wouldn't be so many kids out causing trouble.
I completely agree with you. My kids are well behaved for the most part.

I am very strict with them and they know right from wrong in most cases.

I said kids will be kids because they all do something or another at some point in their lives...

Ive done plenty.. when I was 11 me and 2 friends accidentally torched 6 acres and a 80 year old barn.. we got sentenced to 2 years probation(1 yr suspended with good behavior) 5k restitution and 50 hrs community service.

Its the worst thing I have ever done and will ever do!

Quick Reply: What Did You Do To Your 2ND GEN RAM Today?