2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 01:35 AM
Maxx_Magnum
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

oh yeah

just take a tire with ya then

Old 06-04-2010, 09:35 AM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Double bonus points if you can get the maxima's tire on the hood.

Y'all think we have some rednecks around these parts? check this car out, we've got nothing on him (I want one). That actually looks like my car minus the suspension and the seats on the trunk.

Old 06-05-2010, 11:36 AM
Maxx_Magnum
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sherriff there was a guy who lived across the road from me years ago who had an old nova on 4x4 running gear, and had big tractor tires on it. I just remember bein a kid and amazed that I could walk underneath this old musclecar without hittin my head

Here's a jacked up sunfire, pics came from one of my fb friends that lives around here somewheres. Haven't seen the actual car except in pics...

Old 06-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Sniperinhisname
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love iced earth. Great metal band.....

Old 06-06-2010, 12:18 AM
95RAM360
Grand Champion
Received 45 Likes on 40 Posts

wow....12 hour shift at work today, im beat, so im havin myself a few drinks right now....kinda feelin' tipsy right now lol...

and that sunfire is sick lol....i have to admit, i have a love for sunfires, i had my 96 for 4 years, and i repainted it, put racing stripes on, full body kit, rebuilt tranny, exeddy clutch, fidanza flywheel, and i rebuilt the motor....i miss my sunfire...that thing was a beast...out of the 4 years i had it, it never took me off the road except when i blew the clutch at 180K...well i let my friend use it, and he blew the clutch....bastard....but you could not kill mine, even when i sold it at 202K, she still ran like new.

Last edited by 95RAM360; 06-06-2010 at 12:21 AM.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:10 AM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Went to the grocery store yesterday and on the return trip I made a right out of the lot after seeing absolutely nothing coming my way to worry about. As soon as I hit the street I heard tires squealing, looked in my rear-view and saw some putz in a ricer who'd just made a right against a red light sneaking up on my back bumper sideways. He swapped sides, apparently fiddling the wheel while still hard on the throttle, so I mashed the pedal to give him room to futz up.

A few hundred yards later as I slowed to turn into my place he went by with his middle finger held high for a proper inspection. That got me to thinking that I could actually use a new rear bumper. Imagine the clown trying to explain to the pigs that I'd violated his right-of-way while he was powersliding out of control.

What is it with these pukes in their 140HP cars thinking they're all that and a beer back?

Old 06-06-2010, 09:19 AM
95RAM360
Grand Champion

where i live is the ghetto, and 9 out of 10 cars are hondas....everyone only has a fart can...none of their cars can match up to Ol' Blue though

Old 06-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Wow. https://dodgeforum.com/forum/off-top...must-read.html
If you're going to get wasted at a bar then keep one thing in mind, your truck has a bench seat. Sleep it off.
A friend of mine has slept in his truck a few times because he had enough to get a DUI if he were to get pulled. It just isn't worth the risk even if you do feel well enough to drive.

Old 06-06-2010, 12:51 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,390 Likes on 3,130 Posts

Originally Posted by Sheriff420
Wow. https://dodgeforum.com/forum/off-top...must-read.html
If you're going to get wasted at a bar then keep one thing in mind, your truck has a bench seat. Sleep it off.
A friend of mine has slept in his truck a few times because he had enough to get a DUI if he were to get pulled. It just isn't worth the risk even if you do feel well enough to drive.
Or have your designated driver. I have buried WAY too many of my friends due to drunk drivers. Some were their own fault, they got drunk, and went out and killed themselves, most, however, were in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and got plowed into by a drunk. Losing friends three and four at a time is NOT a fun experience. I don't even wanna THINK about losing family that way......

If you drink, DO NOT drive. Period.

Harm one of my family members because you were drinking? I WILL hunt you down.

Cell phones are another of my pet peeves..... I firmly believe their use should be banned while driving.

Old 06-07-2010, 04:11 PM
95RAM360
Grand Champion

i only drink when im in the comforts of my house...i dont go out to drink....

but of course, something bad happened to me today.....as you all know im in a financial bind, and i just fell, and smashed my ribs....cant turn my body, cant raise my right arm above my heart, and it hurts when i breath....i dont have insurence, and can't afford to go to the hospital....so i wrapped my ribs with gauze, and electrical tape...and im still going to work tonight....this is going to suck....ive never had a pain like this....id rather break my foot and arm again then have this pain.....

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread