2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 05:59 PM
redneckrocket38
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont by any means think either party is perfect, but I am mostly conservative on my views. I can also agree with SOME of the lefts ideas too. But I get kinda scared when I hear the one party system because I feel like you could lose some of the checks and balances needed to stay neutral.

By the way bigT that T-rex was awesome. Ive only seen it in the green but the brown made it look military-ish.

Old 06-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Sniperinhisname
Professional

but you still have the checks and balances with a one party system. you have to remember. they wrote the constitution around a one party system.

Old 06-08-2010, 06:04 PM
redneckrocket38
Professional

Yea it just hard to say what would really work. I none the less see a major turn in our future or we will be destined to fail. A civil war seems more and more possible everyday with the way peoples rights are taken away and gifted to others who do not deserve them.

Old 06-08-2010, 06:10 PM
rwisaacks
Professional
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I agree that we need a minimalist constitutional government. I do read American history, the one party government your talking about (Republicism) fractured into a 2 party system(Federalism)almost immediately by the Founding Fathers, Jefferson on 1 side Hamilton on the other. Because you can't get 2 people to agree, let alone millions. In theory, 1 party government sounds great, but it's doomed from conception.

Old 06-08-2010, 06:22 PM
Sniperinhisname
Professional

i think that we need just enough government so there isn't anarchy. And one thing i very personally believe in is very public justice. as in a hanging in the courtyard or if you get caught stealing cut your hand off. crime rates would drop. i could get caught selling dope right now and get what 10 years? thats a free ride for 10 years. free food and housing (while not the best conditions) but still. punishment needs to be a swift kick in the ***. and you do have a good point rwisaacks and your right. but the constitution was around a one party system. and sadly the constitution is what started the two party system. federalist (those who supported it) and anti-federalist (those who opposed it). so yeah.

you know just to be the devils advocate funny thing is. Communism is the PERFECT society on paper. its just the people in charge who ruin it. lol just another fun fact

Old 06-08-2010, 06:28 PM
rwisaacks
Professional

Originally Posted by redneckrocket38
Yea it just hard to say what would really work. I none the less see a major turn in our future or we will be destined to fail. A civil war seems more and more possible everyday with the way peoples rights are taken away and gifted to others who do not deserve them.
You are right. Everyone is worried about hurting the feelings of the illegals and being politically correct. That makes me sick. Where are all the bleeding heart liberals when all the people down here on the Gulf coast are losing everything.? They only cry and put on benefits for Haiti, Palestinians, illegal aliens, and every other country, but they ignore real Americans.

Old 06-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Maxx_Magnum
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bigtman07
OMG OMG OMG!!! I thought I would never see the day. I'm soooo excited. Today on my school I spotted a real T-rex. Here's what I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3XsHoU07_Q
nice find bigt! You should go get some more info on it, find out whos it is, etc. or just right 'dodgeforum.com' on a piece of paper and stick it under his wiper

Old 06-08-2010, 07:07 PM
bigtman07
Captain

Originally Posted by Maxx_Magnum
nice find bigt! You should go get some more info on it, find out whos it is, etc. or just right 'dodgeforum.com' on a piece of paper and stick it under his wiper
Ya know I thought of that but I can't get into the parking lot cause I'm not in an automotive class. But I am deffinitly asking questions today lol.

Old 06-08-2010, 07:17 PM
Sniperinhisname
Professional

Originally Posted by rwisaacks
You are right. Everyone is worried about hurting the feelings of the illegals and being politically correct. That makes me sick. Where are all the bleeding heart liberals when all the people down here on the Gulf coast are losing everything.? They only cry and put on benefits for Haiti, Palestinians, illegal aliens, and every other country, but they ignore real Americans.
i agree with you 120% dude. they are ****ing ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS! in our country ILLEGALLY! i don't give a **** about their rights or freedoms. I should take out a lawsuit saying they are impeading on MY rights because they drove down wages so damn far that they put my dad and me out of work almost and i whole heart-idly blame them for the current economic downfall in america. (among other stupid greedy americans that own banks and yadda yadda) and thus bringing up back to the health care situation. THEY GET IT FOR FREE! while my dad has to pay 1000 bucks a month just for my family. makes me friggin sick

Old 06-08-2010, 07:37 PM
rwisaacks
Professional

Originally Posted by Sniperinhisname
i agree with you 120% dude. they are ****ing ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS! in our country ILLEGALLY! i don't give a **** about their rights or freedoms. I should take out a lawsuit saying they are impeading on MY rights because they drove down wages so damn far that they put my dad and me out of work almost and i whole heart-idly blame them for the current economic downfall in america. (among other stupid greedy americans that own banks and yadda yadda) and thus bringing up back to the health care situation. THEY GET IT FOR FREE! while my dad has to pay 1000 bucks a month just for my family. makes me friggin sick
The Governor of Arizona got it right when she stood up against illegals with SB1070. If enough people went to polls at every election all those clowns would get the idea or, better yet, get voted out. I mean every election, city, county, state and federal.

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread