2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 10:47 AM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No idea, homie.
*NINJA'D*

Yeah, that.

Old 02-08-2013, 10:51 AM
aofarrell2
Champion

Originally Posted by HeyYou
In the FSM, there is a procedure for installing the rockers. That's all ya gotta do. There is no adjustment to it.
Ok, I was just checking LOL...

Old 02-08-2013, 10:56 AM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by renardk764
The thing is, android phone manufacturers quit upgrading their products long before the device is technically unable to handle the software evolutions. Their business model requires new phone sales. The developer community excels at extending the life of these phones and improving user experience. My first generation Samsung Galaxy is running the latest android software and operates better than it did out of the box. If you're using an android phone, it pays to research a bit and see what the android community has to offer. Saved me the better part of a thousand dollars in upgrades.

BINGO! I got so fed up with my POS HTC Inspire that I switched to a Nokia C3-00 only because I wanted the ability to send text messages. Touch screens suck *** if you're the kind of person whose fingers do not radiate a lot of heat. I didn't bother with a data plan as I have no need to check my e-mail, surf the web, or participate in a myriad of other mindless tasks when I'm out and about. Smart phones also have crappy reception no matter what.

One of my brothers has a Samsung Galaxy and for the life of me I cannot understand why that piece of shiat loves to randomly dial me. And I know his is not the only phone to do that.

In another year or so I'm probably going to dump this Nokia and going with a plain-Jane old school "dumb" phone. They have better reception, longer battery life, and are sturdier.

Old 02-08-2013, 11:15 AM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

main street in orangeville is just covered in snow

Old 02-08-2013, 12:39 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks like fun wolfie!

Old 02-08-2013, 01:22 PM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

What a wondetful winter wonderland .

Old 02-08-2013, 01:53 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Emailed a seller on Craigslist about an Acura MDX, here's the response:

"Hello,
Is still available and has 100,991 Miles and Automatic transmission. The 2005 Acura MDX Touring w/ Navigation & RES with 3rd Row Seats, AWD system which provides one of the smoothest and comfortable rides on the road.Anyway, thank you for your interest in buying the car. I am selling it at this final price $1,700 because my husband died 2 months ago(he had a heart attack)and brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it asap. I along with my daughter decided to sell the house and we moved to my sister in Louisiana trying to start a new life.
If you're interested to conclude this purchase in a timely manner email me your complete name, full shipping address and phone#. The financial part will be managed by Google Checkout, which means that you will have a 5 days inspection period before committing to buy the car and the title is transferred. That way we're both covered throughout this process.
I already have tones of emails so I hope you understand that I need to sort them out. Also, I take in consideration only those buyers who are really interested in buying the car, to be sure that I don't waste my time with endless discussions. This way, I shall be assured of the serious intentions. So if you are interested please email me.
Best Regards!"

SCAM!!!

Old 02-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by stewie01
Emailed a seller on Craigslist about an Acura MDX, here's the response:

"Hello,
Is still available and has 100,991 Miles and Automatic transmission. The 2005 Acura MDX Touring w/ Navigation & RES with 3rd Row Seats, AWD system which provides one of the smoothest and comfortable rides on the road.Anyway, thank you for your interest in buying the car. I am selling it at this final price $1,700 because my husband died 2 months ago(he had a heart attack)and brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it asap. I along with my daughter decided to sell the house and we moved to my sister in Louisiana trying to start a new life.
If you're interested to conclude this purchase in a timely manner email me your complete name, full shipping address and phone#. The financial part will be managed by Google Checkout, which means that you will have a 5 days inspection period before committing to buy the car and the title is transferred. That way we're both covered throughout this process.
I already have tones of emails so I hope you understand that I need to sort them out. Also, I take in consideration only those buyers who are really interested in buying the car, to be sure that I don't waste my time with endless discussions. This way, I shall be assured of the serious intentions. So if you are interested please email me.
Best Regards!"

SCAM!!!
You wuss. No widow would scam anyone.

Old 02-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Johnn123
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by VWandDodge

You sir have to be the most amusing person ive ever met on the internet

Old 02-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Jigabop
Champion

note 2 sounds decent...better sounding than the droid DNA at least...expandable memory is what DNA is lacking...

both are quad core though, and I think both have 1080p displays

edit: note 2 is 720p, droid DNA is 1080p

Last edited by Jigabop; 02-08-2013 at 06:28 PM.

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread