2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2015 2nd Gen Ram OT Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2015, 11:49 AM
redneck_ram
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pretty chilly here today.. only about 17° today, with below zero temps at night!

think im gonna get my fishing license, and take the kids ice fishin next weekend...

Old 01-11-2015, 01:40 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,395 Likes on 3,135 Posts

Quote buttons stopped working? When I click it, there is no text in the reply box.... interesting.

Been extremely cold here as well. Single digit daytime temps, with sub-zero nighttime temps. Of course, it is supposed to be in the 40's, and raining next weekend........ Gotta love Michigan weather.

Old 01-11-2015, 05:55 PM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by HeyYou
Quote buttons stopped working? When I click it, there is no text in the reply box.... interesting.
I had that problem yesterday, as well as being logged out while typing a long reply. I assumed that someone was restarting things, like maybe the memcached server. I also assumed that the gods didn't want me saying what I had to say in that long reply that was lost. I'm accustomed to saying things that people don't want to here, but now somehow I've managed to annoy the gods of the internet... I must be doing something right.

Been extremely cold here as well.
Bummer! It's balmy here, relatively. Highs above freezing, lows above zero. Gotta get out and shovel a couple or three inches of snow off of the driveway shortly just to keep ahead of it. There's a break in the snow just now, maybe even enough sunlight to dry the driveway if the clouds will cooperate.

Stay warm and safe, man.

Old 01-11-2015, 08:38 PM
HeyYou
Administrator

Well, isn't that bizarre..... quote buttons work every other time I use them.... Wonder if we ALL pissed off the gods of the internet?

I don't think we have had three inches on the ground yet the entire winter. We are supposed to get some tonight... and it IS snowing a bit, but, if there is half an inch out there, I would be surprised. I am staying inside where it is nice and warm. It's supposed to be in the 40's by the end of the week, and I suspect I will be seeing my grass again. (I can see most of it now in any event.)

For all you folks getting more of the white stuff, drive carefully, stay home if you don't need to go out, and leave those poor fishys alone in their ice-cold homes.

Old 01-11-2015, 08:47 PM
redneck_ram
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, isn't that bizarre..... quote buttons work every other time I use them.... Wonder if we ALL pissed off the gods of the internet?

I don't think we have had three inches on the ground yet the entire winter. We are supposed to get some tonight... and it IS snowing a bit, but, if there is half an inch out there, I would be surprised. I am staying inside where it is nice and warm. It's supposed to be in the 40's by the end of the week, and I suspect I will be seeing my grass again. (I can see most of it now in any event.)

For all you folks getting more of the white stuff, drive carefully, stay home if you don't need to go out, and leave those poor fishys alone in their ice-cold homes.
Supposed to get 2 inches or so tonight.. We haven't had much this year either. Oh well. Less I have to drive my truck, and chance getting a ticket for uninspection!

Ice fishing is fun! Ice is close to a foot thick in spots now... Just need to get a auger.

Old 01-11-2015, 09:21 PM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion

Guilty by association?

I suspect I will be seeing my grass again. (I can see most of it now in any event.)
I've always figured that snow is a lot like a disposable diaper: When you can see brown through the white you know it's going to be a 5h177y mess that just can't be avoided.

Old 01-11-2015, 10:05 PM
HillBillE
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by UnregisteredUser
Guilty by association?

I've always figured that snow is a lot like a disposable diaper: When you can see brown through the white you know it's going to be a 5h177y mess that just can't be avoided.
Ain't that the truth!

Barely any snow here either, maybe a foot once you get away from the big lake, but my yard is over 1/2 grass.

Ice, that we have!

Having our Jeep club Ice Races next month (either the 7th or 21st) and since I sold the TJ, and my CJ's don't see the road in the winter, guess I have to drive the Hemi.

As far as fishing, on Feb 15th we have our Ham Radio clubs annual 'Ice Station Drizzle'

We will be on one of the local inland lakes, ice fishing and talking around the world with Ham radio.

Old 01-13-2015, 07:41 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Every so often we get some people here you kinda have to feed with a silver spoon, let me tell you they don't have anything on some people in a Facebook group I'm in.

These people can get onto Facebook and asks questions in the group like "what's the weather gonna be like in the morning" or "is school gonna be closed" but yet they can't work Google or any other website that contains all that information.

Plenty of weather websites out there, plenty of news pages that contain school closure for that area, but no, they're too stupid to figure it out.

Jeez don't you just wanna choke some people?

Old 01-13-2015, 08:04 PM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by stewie01
Jeez don't you just wanna choke some people?
Nah. I just want to send them to your house so you can choke them. That way I don't have to put up with them being idiots while waiting in line to be choked.

A feller much wiser'n myself once said that it is impossible to overestimate human stupidity.

Old 01-13-2015, 09:05 PM
HeyYou
Administrator

God musta loved stupid people, he made so many.......

Also, figger 100 is the average IQ score, which implies 50% of people are below that.... scary thought.

Quick Reply: The Official 2015 2nd Gen Ram OT Thread