Superchips Questions and Updates

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 01:32 PM
That1guy
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by That1guy
So i'm interested in the SC. I have an 02 with the 4.7 motor. What all can the SC do for my truck? A preformance increase would be nice and so would a MPG increase. Will it have any negitive effects on the truck?
So can anyone help me?

Old 07-10-2009, 02:56 PM
SilsHemi
All Star

Originally Posted by That1guy
So can anyone help me?
You'll definitely see a performance increase. A more fun truck to drive. No adverse effects. Go for it.

Sil

Old 07-11-2009, 01:15 AM
ramjamhemi
Professional

Originally Posted by 05RamMan
Im sorry but if "Bend over" is the worse your ten year old sees on this forum or any other, You are very lucky parent! And I can think of much worse questions that you have yet to hear from your kids in the future.
I don' have my head buried in the sand. I remember what happens at the schoolyard. My wife is even a teacher at the school my kids go to.

The point is, not only would I like to provide a positive influence for my kids in a world that is not necessarily positive, but I don't really want to read it myself.

Old 07-11-2009, 01:51 AM
AF_HEMI
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ramjamhemi
I don' have my head buried in the sand. I remember what happens at the schoolyard. My wife is even a teacher at the school my kids go to.

The point is, not only would I like to provide a positive influence for my kids in a world that is not necessarily positive, but I don't really want to read it myself.

Old 07-11-2009, 02:12 AM
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by ramjamhemi

You'll find life much easier if you stop trying to control things that aren't in your control...and control the things that are.

Like in this situation...you have no control over some strangers on the internet but you do have control over your child and yourself. You could tell him not to look over your shoulder...you could proof read it ahead of time for him...the options are endless. This is the completely wrong thread for this topic so i'll just end it there.

Old 07-11-2009, 08:58 AM
BEAR
Record Breaker

Wow! A thread gone "sideways" and me or RH ain't even involved! Someone needs to make note of this.lol

Old 07-11-2009, 09:11 AM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
This is the completely wrong thread for this topic
Exactly, this thread is for Superchips info and the like, not any of this other stuff about schools, language, etc...

Old 07-11-2009, 09:35 AM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies

point is he asked nice. if you want to be nice and comply, do it. if you don't, then don't. end of that discussion.

Old 07-11-2009, 12:56 PM
carsonkauffman

i talked to a guy from autoanything.com and he recommended the hypertec. the only reason i want it basically is so that i can run 87 octane fuel. its not a big deal about the hp but a mpg increase would be nice and so he said the hypertec will do the best job there.

Old 07-11-2009, 02:25 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion

theres an 87 tune with the sc. thats what i run

Quick Reply: Superchips Questions and Updates