Diablo Information and Reviews

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 09:56 PM
butch1581
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well my cruise is not working again.....back to the dealership to get the sensor swapped. Hopefully that will end this. Bottom line.....I don't think the diablo had anything to do with the cruise not working

Old 07-26-2010, 04:37 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Probably not. Just a coincidence.

Old 07-26-2010, 04:41 PM
oefootball_70
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

anyone running one on a 4.7 yet?

Old 07-28-2010, 03:05 PM
RedTruck-VA
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Here we go again..

Got my A/F kit installed and got to making adjustments. Made a Quick Adjustment for tire size and got a ABS warning. For those not following my previous problem, I have had this same problem before when making an earlier adjustment. So this is the second time Diablo has set this off. Had to take it to the dealer to have it reset before as Diablo was unable to help resolve the problem. Just got off the phone with a Diablo tuner and he tells me he is NOT able to adjust the rev limiter or speed restricter with a custom tune. I absolutely do not believe this guy as a SC3865 "can tunes" can do both. WTF is going on with Diablo??

Update: Exchanged information on the Diablo (MikeL) support forum. The Diablo cannot adjust the rev limmiter or speed restricter using canned or custom tunes on a Ram 1500 2003.

Latest update: Will sell my unlocked DSP U7137, power supply and USB cable for $325 shipped to lower 48. Anyone interested pls PM me.

Old 08-02-2010, 05:40 PM
michael138
Rookie
Default 2006 megacab diablo trinity settings help

i just got a diablo trinity for my megacab hemi i have it on the performance 91 tune and performance trans tune i dont know what i should adjust everything to like the shifts points up and down. and what are the WOT spark and fuel settings should i mess with them? i have a 5" lift and 37"s on it and it feels sluggish when i take off any suggestions?
everything is bone stock and no cai

Old 08-02-2010, 09:29 PM
AWE Daniel
Veteran

Originally Posted by RedTruck-VA
Got my A/F kit installed and got to making adjustments. Made a Quick Adjustment for tire size and got a ABS warning. For those not following my previous problem, I have had this same problem before when making an earlier adjustment. So this is the second time Diablo has set this off. Had to take it to the dealer to have it reset before as Diablo was unable to help resolve the problem. Just got off the phone with a Diablo tuner and he tells me he is NOT able to adjust the rev limiter or speed restricter with a custom tune. I absolutely do not believe this guy as a SC3865 "can tunes" can do both. WTF is going on with Diablo??

Update: Exchanged information on the Diablo (MikeL) support forum. The Diablo cannot adjust the rev limmiter or speed restricter using canned or custom tunes on a Ram 1500 2003.

Latest update: Will sell my unlocked DSP U7137, power supply and USB cable for $325 shipped to lower 48. Anyone interested pls PM me.
You are just not having any luck with that thing, sorry to hear that man. Other than not having my cruise its been great to me.

Old 08-03-2010, 06:34 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

That does suck man. I hate to hear you cannot get the DSP to work for you. What are you going to use for tuning?

Old 08-03-2010, 08:17 AM
RedTruck-VA
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AWE Daniel
You are just not having any luck with that thing, sorry to hear that man. Other than not having my cruise its been great to me.
Daniel,
Well, most of my frustration is finding out the Diable is not able to make what I consider critical adjustments. (rev limiter) and throwing the ABS warning when using the "Quick Adjustment" menu. My 03 just doesn't like it.

Originally Posted by weedahoe
That does suck man. I hate to hear you cannot get the DSP to work for you. What are you going to use for tuning?
Weed,
I'm waiting on delivery of a SC3865. I pulled the Diablo yesterday and went to the dealer and had the ABS reset. I'm going to try doing a stack using a sct tuner. My personal project is to beable to raise the idle to better support a cam install. We will see.

Old 08-03-2010, 08:58 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Are you sure you need to raise your idle because AF Hemi has an 03 and is going the KRC 210 on a 110 LSA and needed no idle adjustment

Old 08-03-2010, 10:20 AM
butch1581
Captain

Originally Posted by AWE Daniel
more than likely the cruise not working has nothing to do with the diablo. try loading your stock tune.....I bet it still wont work

Quick Reply: Diablo Information and Reviews