3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Getting Frustrated

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 11:33 PM
FlexJohnson
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Getting Frustrated

All of these posts about "What mod I should do next" or "What tires should I get" are starting to get real effin annoying.... So Im going to make a simple list for all you people who are just so lost and confused... Huge range in prices starting from around 50 dollars

Performance - Intake, Tuner, Exhaust, Power wire, Ported Throttle body, Electric Fan(E Fan), Cam, Gears, Supercharger(if you got money like that), upgrade motor internals, nitrous...

Suspension - Lift it(suspension or body), lower it.. Depends on the direction your going with the truck

Appearance - Paint job, Every light can customized, bumpers, tow mirrors, tinted windows, decals, chrome everywhere, clearance lights, winch, tonneau cover(fabric or fiberglass)

Wheels and Tires - So many options out there.. Set a effin budget and go from there...

Im sure I missed a few things but if people use the search function then a lot of these threads about the same **** will start to diminish...

Old 11-15-2010, 11:56 PM
Matt99
Champion

there are all of the stickys on this subject, people just dont use them. I dont know if a list will decrease the newbie questions on this

Old 11-16-2010, 12:05 AM
AF_HEMI
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no it wont help. good try though. as i've said before, there are a lot of noobs on here, and many "stupid noobs". A noob is just a new guy --we've all been there, so i dont mind them. Its the "stupid noobs" that get on my nerves. Whats a "stupid noob"? a noob that doesnt use the search function to answer the basic questions.

Old 11-16-2010, 12:06 AM
Matt99
Champion

we need some sort of blinking banner that says USE SEARCH FOR COMMONLY DISCUSSED TOPICS

Old 11-16-2010, 12:08 AM
AF_HEMI
Champion

they'd still make a a new thread

Old 11-16-2010, 12:12 AM
Matt99
Champion

well you know how DUI offenders have a brethalyzer to start their engine? we need a HAVE YOU SEARCHED FOR YOUR TOPIC YET thing lol

Old 11-16-2010, 12:23 AM
offroadjosh
Record Breaker

does my truck have a plenum? is it blown? can i fit 38s with no lift? would really like some input! thanks! <<< thats the two most common things.....

Old 11-16-2010, 09:06 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Here is something good for you guys

Old 11-16-2010, 10:39 AM
dakota_raven
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by weedahoe
Here is something good for you guys

That's Funny Right There!!!

Old 11-16-2010, 10:52 AM
nussdawg395
Veteran

Ha that is funny weed!! I have to agree with all of this tho, i just cant believe that there are that many people that really cant make a decision for themselves or search. If not on here at least google some stuff. It really amazes me everyday you come on here and its the same exact questions over and over and over again. At least have an option narrowed down if you have a question on a product but the overly vague and general questions on nothing really are quite annoying.

Quick Reply: Getting Frustrated