Notices
Vendor Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

HID Special $60.00 Shipped for Dodgeforum members

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 11:00 PM
bandroidx
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi weedahoe recommended I check out ur offering for my 2003 dodge ram 1500.

Will my truck come with the relay harness free of charge? On the first post it says it does but on the site its telling me its $10 more.

Also can you confirm you ship from CT and you dont drop ship from CA? (I am in NJ and prefer east coast shipper)

Also is the bixenon kit any brighter or different on high beam? Or does it just give me the exact same output on both high and low?

Thanks

Old 08-09-2011, 08:40 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Xenons are hid low and halogen high. The halogen high is not bright nor designed to be. In reality, it is more like the brightness of the low beam. Bi-xenons are hid low and hid high. The high is not more "bright" as all it does it the bulbs is tilted up to raise the beam. HID light by itself is plenty bright

Old 08-09-2011, 09:17 AM
Bigboytoys
Professional

Will you guys ship to an APO address?

Old 08-09-2011, 01:48 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor

Hello,

Thank you for your interest. Please select your purchase through "Select by Car type" and our system will automatic include the relay harness with free of charge.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, however, our converison kit are all drop ship from CA.

The bixenon are low and high beam both HID. The regular hi/low will be low beam HID and high beam halogen.

Thank you for your business and support

HID Extra

Originally Posted by bandroidx
Hi weedahoe recommended I check out ur offering for my 2003 dodge ram 1500.

Will my truck come with the relay harness free of charge? On the first post it says it does but on the site its telling me its $10 more.

Also can you confirm you ship from CT and you dont drop ship from CA? (I am in NJ and prefer east coast shipper)

Also is the bixenon kit any brighter or different on high beam? Or does it just give me the exact same output on both high and low?

Thanks

Old 08-09-2011, 02:01 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor

Hello,

Yes, we do ship to APO address by USPS

HID Extra

Originally Posted by Bigboytoys
Will you guys ship to an APO address?

Old 08-10-2011, 12:55 AM
bandroidx
Rookie

Thanks, my confusion was how the bixenon actually worked, I didnt realize it was electromechanical to change the angle to actually aim the hid higher, as soon as i found that out i was sold on bixenon

I just wanted to make sure bixenon wasnt sure the same hid light high and low cause then i didnt think it was worth the extra. I like having the high beams aimed at a distance so bixenon seems great.

Thanks for your help today on the phone, sorry i had to hangup when you had me on hold, my truck ran out of gas on the freeway in the pouring rain. (my gas guage is broken)

No problem on the drop ship, was glad you were able to ship my order today w/ the relay harness.

Old 08-10-2011, 01:57 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor

Hello,

Thank you for your message. We are glad to hear the bixenon was working properly. Our representative was worry for a moment due to disconnection from the phone calls. However, it's good to hear every work out afterwards. Our drop ship are usually 3 - 5 business days. Please kindly let us know if you did not receive your relay harness by Saturday.

HIDeXtra

Originally Posted by bandroidx
Thanks, my confusion was how the bixenon actually worked, I didnt realize it was electromechanical to change the angle to actually aim the hid higher, as soon as i found that out i was sold on bixenon

I just wanted to make sure bixenon wasnt sure the same hid light high and low cause then i didnt think it was worth the extra. I like having the high beams aimed at a distance so bixenon seems great.

Thanks for your help today on the phone, sorry i had to hangup when you had me on hold, my truck ran out of gas on the freeway in the pouring rain. (my gas guage is broken)

No problem on the drop ship, was glad you were able to ship my order today w/ the relay harness.

Old 08-10-2011, 08:26 PM
Neverenuff
Default Quick ????

I own a 2008 ram in canada with daytime running lights, will there be a problem with the lower voltage running the day time running HID lights? Thanks....

Old 08-11-2011, 07:45 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor

Hello,

Thank you for your message. Yes, your daytime running light will be shorten the life of the HID bulbs. If you have DRL, we suggest to purchase relay harness or capacitors that might be able to reduce usage and light out on the dash board.

Thank you for your Interest and support,
HIDExtra.

Originally Posted by Neverenuff
I own a 2008 ram in canada with daytime running lights, will there be a problem with the lower voltage running the day time running HID lights? Thanks....

Old 08-12-2011, 12:13 AM
bandroidx
Rookie

got my hid kit and the relay already today! wow that was FAST from CA to NJ!

looking forward to getting them installed!

Quick Reply: HID Special $60.00 Shipped for Dodgeforum members