2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 10:47 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,390 Likes on 3,130 Posts

It just hates her.....

Old 02-09-2013, 11:23 AM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Banned Skittles commercial

Old 02-09-2013, 11:24 AM
stewie01
Legend

Originally Posted by HeyYou
It just hates her.....
It knows she wants a fuel efficient car and is rebelling against her! Teenage trucks for ya

On a different topic, does anyone have any good tips or tricks for potty training dogs?

I've got 3 Chihuahua's and it's been a pain getting them trained. Tried puppy pads, they will **** and poop on it once, then they're done with the pad, they won't use it again.

We have a doggy door and 2 of the 3 will go outside and play, and will potty while outside, but won't go outside just to potty. The 3rd is literally scared of everything and I have to force her just to outside to do anything.

I think I'm gonna pull a redneck and cage them up at night, but need to do something for during the day..

Any advice?

Last edited by stewie01; 02-09-2013 at 12:16 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Old 02-09-2013, 01:06 PM
Johnn123
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Set a few designated spots first stewie. Then after a week slowly start removing the spots until there is none left. Praising and treats while going outside should help too

Old 02-09-2013, 01:08 PM
Johnn123
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by VWandDodge
OK, here are pictures of what my local liquor store has to offer in the way of Tequila. What should I look for, what's a good starter Tequila, etc?

What you have here sir is a very dangerous product. Used incorrectly can result in you waking up with furniture piled to the roof on top of you!

Old 02-09-2013, 02:55 PM
stewie01
Legend

Some people just never learn to quit when they're ahead.

My brother in law finally got his '03 Ram Hemi going after a rebuild, which failed, found crack in block, lots of metal in motor, etc... He bought a '04 Hemi, dropped it in, wouldn't start, wasn't getting gas. After pretty much a year of sitting he finally got it going, apparently it needed new injectors.

So life is good, got his truck going, got some cash and what does he do? Throws a joint out of the window of his truck, then gets pulled over. He was high as a kit. Had weed and meth on him, and just to make things worse he had 2 of his 3 kids with him...

A lot of cash on hand, but some was income tax money, but he was too high to know the difference and told the police it was all drug money, so his wife/kids are out of whatever tax money they had left.

Now, since the kids were in the truck with him the police collected hair samples to run tests on to determine whether or not to charge him with child endangerment.

The kids were returned to his wife, and she wasn't charged with anything as she wasn't with him in the vehicle, but not sure if she could be charged depending on the outcome of the tests...

Booked for drug trafficking, who knows what else. Child Endangerment charge could come too.

Looking like he could do 4 to 25 years in the slammer.

Last edited by stewie01; 02-09-2013 at 02:59 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 03:27 PM
aofarrell2
Champion

Originally Posted by crazzywolfie
so i should just keep my old NETGEAR WRG614 v6?
Ahh... A good old Netgear! I loved mine... Very similar to yours, just a newer version. Only reason I got rid of mine was cause it wore out (6 computers with constant internet usage). Would've gotten another Netgear just like it but I needed a stronger signal router.

Old 02-09-2013, 03:29 PM
aofarrell2
Champion

Originally Posted by stewie01
Some people just never learn to quit when they're ahead.

My brother in law finally got his '03 Ram Hemi going after a rebuild, which failed, found crack in block, lots of metal in motor, etc... He bought a '04 Hemi, dropped it in, wouldn't start, wasn't getting gas. After pretty much a year of sitting he finally got it going, apparently it needed new injectors.

So life is good, got his truck going, got some cash and what does he do? Throws a joint out of the window of his truck, then gets pulled over. He was high as a kit. Had weed and meth on him, and just to make things worse he had 2 of his 3 kids with him...

A lot of cash on hand, but some was income tax money, but he was too high to know the difference and told the police it was all drug money, so his wife/kids are out of whatever tax money they had left.

Now, since the kids were in the truck with him the police collected hair samples to run tests on to determine whether or not to charge him with child endangerment.

The kids were returned to his wife, and she wasn't charged with anything as she wasn't with him in the vehicle, but not sure if she could be charged depending on the outcome of the tests...

Booked for drug trafficking, who knows what else. Child Endangerment charge could come too.

Looking like he could do 4 to 25 years in the slammer.
Not good.. Sorry to hear that Stewie.

Old 02-09-2013, 03:33 PM
stewie01
Legend

Originally Posted by techningeer
Not good.. Sorry to hear that Stewie.
Thanks.

It really is a shame because when he's not letting the meth run him he's a great person. He'd give you the shirt off his back to help you out, wouldn't think twice about it.

Oh well I guess, he's gotten learn somehow. 6 months in drug rehab apparently didn't do it, although that was a few years ago now....

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread