3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

IPod and Mediacenter 430?

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 12:20 PM
rwichman
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default iPhone 4 connection problems

Thanks xsdbs! that file you sent me worked perfectly! I now can use my iphone in the USB in the armrest.

Old 11-14-2011, 12:10 PM
xsdbs
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

welcome, glad it worked for you.

Originally Posted by rwichman
Thanks xsdbs! that file you sent me worked perfectly! I now can use my iphone in the USB in the armrest.

Old 11-21-2011, 08:15 PM
bvondran

Glad I found this place. I have a lot of the issues reported here. In addition, I don't have the Sirius Travelink even though my Durango is supposed to have it. Here are the details:

2011 Dodge Durango CrewLux w/MediaCenter 430N
Build Date - January 20, 2011
North American Market

I've never been able to connect my Ipod 4g via BT audio streaming and only once or twice since i've had the vehicle (bought in August) have i actually been able to connect my Ipod to it through the USB port in the center armrest.

Any help you can provide to get the right file would be very helpful!

Thanks,
Brian

Old 11-22-2011, 11:27 AM
xsdbs
Captain

Hey Brian,
I got your PM also. I will send you the update file. I think that for the Sirius part there is a CD offered by Chrysler. I can help more with the Uconnect system.
I'm going to see if I can find a contact for the travel link issue.

Originally Posted by bvondran
Glad I found this place. I have a lot of the issues reported here. In addition, I don't have the Sirius Travelink even though my Durango is supposed to have it. Here are the details:

2011 Dodge Durango CrewLux w/MediaCenter 430N
Build Date - January 20, 2011
North American Market

I've never been able to connect my Ipod 4g via BT audio streaming and only once or twice since i've had the vehicle (bought in August) have i actually been able to connect my Ipod to it through the USB port in the center armrest.

Any help you can provide to get the right file would be very helpful!

Thanks,
Brian

Last edited by xsdbs; 11-22-2011 at 11:44 AM.
Old 11-22-2011, 10:38 PM
Kent Layton

XSDBS,

If you manage to find out anything about the Travel Link, please let me know, too. I was swamped, and then I lost my login info in a computer crash, and just got back in.

Kent

Old 11-23-2011, 09:38 AM
xsdbs
Captain

Kent, I haven't really done much with the travel link but I am seeing that there are a lot of people that can't get information from the dealers. I sent out emails to my Chrysler contacts to see if they can point me to a contact for the travel link. I am sure that I won't hear back from them till next week, but I think that if I dig hard enough that I should be able to find out something.

Originally Posted by Kent Layton
XSDBS,

If you manage to find out anything about the Travel Link, please let me know, too. I was swamped, and then I lost my login info in a computer crash, and just got back in.

Kent

Old 11-23-2011, 07:47 PM
bvondran

XSDBS,
Thanks a million for the file. Update worked like a charm, I was able to connect my iPod 4g (running IOS 5.01) to my MediaCenter 430N several times today with no error messages. Awesome!

Only issue seems to be I now have issues connecting my Blackberry to the 430n via Bluetooth (I.e., it won't stay connected even though yesterday it was come meted for my entire 5+ hour drive. I tried deleting and reconnecting, to no avail. I will play with it more tomorrow.

Thanks again!

Brian

Originally Posted by xsdbs
Hey Brian,
I got your PM also. I will send you the update file. I think that for the Sirius part there is a CD offered by Chrysler. I can help more with the Uconnect system.
I'm going to see if I can find a contact for the travel link issue.

Old 11-23-2011, 07:51 PM
bvondran

I believe the appropriate info is available on the Jeep forums. Do a google search on "430n update" and you should find the threads.

Fair warning, I have yet to try it myself, waiting until I gt home from thanksgiving trip.

Brian
Originally Posted by Kent Layton
XSDBS,

Kent

Old 11-23-2011, 09:03 PM
xsdbs
Captain

Brian, you're welcome. Glad that I could help you out.
On the BB, I've seen the ocassionally act strange and what seems to help is to reset it by removing the battery for a couple minutes and then reinstall it. Try this out and let me know how this works out.

XSDBS,
Thanks a million for the file. Update worked like a charm, I was able to connect my iPod 4g (running IOS 5.01) to my MediaCenter 430N several times today with no error messages. Awesome!

Only issue seems to be I now have issues connecting my Blackberry to the 430n via Bluetooth (I.e., it won't stay connected even though yesterday it was come meted for my entire 5+ hour drive. I tried deleting and reconnecting, to no avail. I will play with it more tomorrow.

Thanks again!

Brian

Old 11-23-2011, 09:09 PM
xsdbs
Captain

Yeah, I'be seen the members there do the update but some seem to still have some issues. I'm looking into a contact to
me learn more about the system so maybe I can help with it. Seems the dealer can offer much.

I believe the appropriate info is available on the Jeep forums. Do a google search on "430n update" and you should find the threads.

Fair warning, I have yet to try it myself, waiting until I gt home from thanksgiving trip.

Brian

Quick Reply: IPod and Mediacenter 430?