still have to do the 05 beta testers
Coming soon.

Sil

Old 10-25-2009, 08:31 PM
SilsHemi
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pousaan
Any idea when this will be made available to the public?
No ETA for public release yet. They're working hard to test all years, then it will move to public.

Sil

Old 10-25-2009, 08:32 PM
SilsHemi
All Star

Originally Posted by joe44473
03 gonna be gettin put into the loop anytime soon
At the moment, no plans to support 03.

Sil

Old 10-25-2009, 09:21 PM
matthet

Originally Posted by SilsHemi
Depends on what you're going to do with your truck. If it's a daily driver and you're not going to do a large cam, heads, etc. (mods that would require custom tuning), then Superchips would be great choice. It will improve your ride's performance. It will reduce TM and give you better shifts. Superchips works with 03, but it doesn't have shift point control for that year. Tuning will change your truck for the better.

Sil
good deal
i'm runnin a CAI and a cat back, i have no plans of any more performance addons, i'm lookin for tire size adjustment, a mpg improve program, and some more umph. not askin for anyhting special, but with all of the options out there for chips, i'm unsure as to which one would offer me the best bang for the buck
the truck is an '03 2500 on 33's and (as mentioned) CAI (K&N) and Cat back (blowmaster)

Old 10-25-2009, 09:59 PM
Jram47586
Amateur

Wow, that was alot of reading... Quick question, I was wanting to get a set of headers for my truck ('05 1500 hemi 4x4) and read that long tube headers might lean the truck out too much. Can anyone help me out on this? Also would installing an e-fan and powerwire mess with any of the tunes that the cortex offers? Thank you in advance for any help.

Old 10-26-2009, 06:45 PM
Pirata
Champion
Location: 2nd star to the right, then straight on until morning
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Has this baseline been published yet? I am looking to unleash the performance a little, especially since she's getting 150 miles per day of highway driving.

Old 10-26-2009, 09:29 PM
SilentRamAD
Veteran

Hey Sil, after the 5.7's year range is all tested and done. Will they release that to the public when ready, or push it a bit further back and wait until the 4.7's year range is all tested and ready too ? I'm not sure if anyone else was thinkin about this . . . if they are and it gets answered now then that may clear up a few things.

Old 10-26-2009, 11:37 PM
FastFreddy

I've got a 06 Hemi.. ready to buy a programmer. Couple questions.... I like the towing, gas saver, and power settings... does the towing and gas saver modes require certain octane gas? Is there a MDS disable feature? Is there transmission control on the 2006 model?

Thanks
Fred

Old 10-27-2009, 08:45 AM
doneking
Amateur

Originally Posted by SilentRamAD
Hey Sil, after the 5.7's year range is all tested and done. Will they release that to the public when ready, or push it a bit further back and wait until the 4.7's year range is all tested and ready too ? I'm not sure if anyone else was thinkin about this . . . if they are and it gets answered now then that may clear up a few things.
SRA,

Sil answered me on this a few pages back. I believe they plan to release all engine types as a bundle.

DK

Old 10-27-2009, 09:02 AM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies

Originally Posted by FastFreddy
I've got a 06 Hemi.. ready to buy a programmer. Couple questions.... I like the towing, gas saver, and power settings... does the towing and gas saver modes require certain octane gas? Is there a MDS disable feature? Is there transmission control on the 2006 model?

Thanks
Fred
Towing is 91 octane or higher. Gas saver is 87 or higher. IMO the gas saver doesn't save much gas though. I run the 87 octane tune.

Yes you can disable MDS.

Yes there is trans control on 06. Right now you can control WOT shifts 1-2 and 2-3. Once SC tests and releases the new options you're reading about over the last few pages, you will get part throttle shifting adjustments and control at every gear, upshift and downshift, as well as control over torque management.

Quick Reply: Superchips Questions and Updates