Superchips Questions and Updates

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 03:18 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have we forgotten that it is free with the coupon?

Old 04-29-2010, 04:13 PM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea $40 isnt bad for what it does. To be honest I was expecting like a $99.00 price tag on this thing but $40 is reasonable. Teach, its free for us HEMI guys for the first 3 days but the 4.7 guys still need to buy the option regardless.

Old 04-29-2010, 04:43 PM
nateroach
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yatzi!
Setting the reminder on my phone right now

Old 04-29-2010, 04:57 PM
MDSBigPaPa
Veteran

Folks,

A couple of things I'd recommend you do BEFORE actually changing your schedules.

First: Take the time to record ALL of your TP%, Stock and Range values for ALL of your shift schedules (Shift Schedule, OD Off Shift Schedule and Low Shift Schedule). Even though there is an up or down arrow in the shift table to signify where Stock is, there will be times when you'll want to see where you are in the changing process.

Second: Keep in mind that as you adjust your set points, the range values will change for the next up or down shift and the next TP% set point within the same table.

Third: 1Up and 2Dn are Shared Tables between Shift Schedule and OD Off Shift Schedule. That is both schedules use the exact same table so, if you change 1Up in OD Off Shift Schedule it is also changed in Shift Schedule and vise-versa. The same is true for 2Dn...

Lastly: Just a reminder that my shift schedule also has the MPH to KMPH conversion. 07 year on the host site Mark's* schedules.

Please read the FAQ also found on the host site.

Oh! Have FUN!!!!!

Old 04-29-2010, 05:21 PM
dru22

I just plugged my programmer in by chance (before coming here now) and noticed I could buy this option now (if it would've let me checkout-I didn't go that far), for the 39.95. Would this work for my truck (4.7L) now? I mean, she's tuned now so it should have recognized that it was tuned for the 4.7? I saw you mentioned only the HEMI's and you mentioned the 3rd...why does it appear to be up now? Can I get it? Does it work? Huh Huh? oooooooooh!

Old 04-29-2010, 05:25 PM
SilsHemi
All Star

Originally Posted by dru22
I just plugged my programmer in by chance (before coming here now) and noticed I could buy this option now (if it would've let me checkout-I didn't go that far), for the 39.95. Would this work for my truck (4.7L) now? I saw you mentioned only the HEMI's and you mentioned the 3rd...why does it appear to be up now? Can I get it? Does it work? Huh Huh?
I wouldn't update it. They are moving everything to the server. 4.7 is turned off for now.

Sil

Old 04-29-2010, 05:32 PM
dru22

Originally Posted by SilsHemi
I wouldn't update it. They are moving everything to the server. 4.7 is turned off for now.

Sil

thanks Sil....just a bit excited...

Old 04-29-2010, 10:35 PM
whipkeysd
Rookie
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So I've got till early wednesday to trade my truck for a Hemi... maybe I'll just go ahead and get a new CTD.

Old 04-30-2010, 12:01 AM
ThunderedRod
Rookie

Originally Posted by Scott@Superchips
Its official people, the Superchips Advanced Trans Tuning upgrade for the 04-09 HEMI Ram trucks goes online Monday May 3rd.

This is an exciting moment for us here at Superchips and we believe that you will feel the same way we do about this option once in your hands.

I will post the coupon code that same Monday so that everyone waiting will have the chance to use it as the release comes online.

Thanks for everyone’s patience and interest in this option. The betas have been the backbone of this project from day one and they deserve thanks as well. We couldn't have done it without them.

Scott
:icon_w oot::ic on_beerchug::icon_bana na:
Just in time for my AreoForce gauge!!!! I should be expecting it any day now!! I cant wait for for all these new things to play with!!!

Old 04-30-2010, 02:46 AM
Ric@rdo

when will it be available for the Durango?

Quick Reply: Superchips Questions and Updates