Superchips Questions and Updates

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 07:53 AM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mdram43
sorry but i dont have time to read through all the latest posts, gotta get to bed, but did the latest update ever get fixed? i updated my flashpag about 3-4 weeks ago, and lately ive still been getting ****ty mpg, and even worse ive been gettin a clunk from my rear end. im about to do a 16 hour round trip (8 each direction) so i gotta try to get my best mpgs. thanks fellas
The update problems were not with the actual tune, the tune would still do what it did. And the clunk for sure is not because of the SC. start up another thread in the forum about this clunk, with more detail please.

Old 05-16-2009, 09:35 AM
Dieselmonkey

Good morn'in all I encountered a problem this morning maybe some of you guys can help me out. I opened easy updates and it downloaded 4 apps. without any problems. But... when I signed in to sc after the program opened I keep getting a microsoft superchips internet update error window and it closes the program, I tried turning off all firewalls and virus programs but to no avail. has this ever happened to anyone? thanks in advance for any input.

Old 05-16-2009, 03:53 PM
mattg1500
Default Updating my tuner ?'s

I had 4 updates when i opened the quick update program on my comp. do i need to return my vehicle to stock then install updated to tuner then reprogram the truck????

Old 05-17-2009, 02:24 AM
Alpheus
Banned

Mine too. Its now version 2.0.0.64

Old 05-17-2009, 04:40 AM
ArkHemi
Professional

I have a question that maybe one of you guys can help me with. I just got my tuner 2 days ago. I uploaded the 87 tune because my tank is about 50/50 with 87/93 octane. Waiting for the next fill up to get to around 100% 93 octane. Can I go from the 87 tune to the 91 performance tune straight or do I need to set it back to stock tune first and then go to 91 tune?

Old 05-17-2009, 09:30 AM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can go straight from one tune to the other, you don't have to go back to stock.

Old 05-18-2009, 02:29 AM
ArkHemi
Professional

Thanks Teacher.

Old 05-20-2009, 12:18 PM
taker24
Professional

I need to vent some frustration so please bear with me.
I just posted this on the flashpaq forum:

"I just got off the phone with Chris in technical support. He read thru my info and said that as of 9:30 am this morning (wed) the dodge support team is aware of the problem, they are looking into it, but have no time frame as to when the issue will be resolved. :x
I hate to say this, but, look how long it took to solve some of the other 'major' issues that have occured as of late. I was told this is not a 'major' issue and they will get to it when they have time. I am usually not one to complain but I have about had it. I spent good money on your product and expected it to help the performance of my truck and work properly. It has helped performance, a little, but not your claimed "holy s**t" response. Maybe that is because I do not have my truck tuned properly but I wouldn't know that because the programmer hasn't worked correctly since I got it. I understand your point when you say there will be some problems with software here and there, but I have had nothing but problems since day 1 when I received my programmer.
Sorry for the rant, but I expect things to work properly, or get fixed in a timely fashion, but neither is the case here.
I guess I will continue to wait and HOPEFULLY the issue will get fixed, who knows."

Ron has been good about responding to my posts, but nothing has been resolved, and who knows how long it will be. After reading some of the other rants on this forum and the flashpaq forum I thought some people were being a little harsh, but now I am starting to see what they were talking about.
I don't want to turn this into a 'bashing SC' session, so please just read my comment and go about your day!! I do feel a little better after typing this (I was hitting the keys pretty hard!). Thanks for listening.

Old 05-20-2009, 12:34 PM
ramhunter9
Banned

Originally Posted by taker24
I need to vent some frustration so please bear with me.
I just posted this on the flashpaq forum:

"I just got off the phone with Chris in technical support. He read thru my info and said that as of 9:30 am this morning (wed) the dodge support team is aware of the problem, they are looking into it, but have no time frame as to when the issue will be resolved. :x
I hate to say this, but, look how long it took to solve some of the other 'major' issues that have occured as of late. I was told this is not a 'major' issue and they will get to it when they have time. I am usually not one to complain but I have about had it. I spent good money on your product and expected it to help the performance of my truck and work properly. It has helped performance, a little, but not your claimed "holy s**t" response. Maybe that is because I do not have my truck tuned properly but I wouldn't know that because the programmer hasn't worked correctly since I got it. I understand your point when you say there will be some problems with software here and there, but I have had nothing but problems since day 1 when I received my programmer.
Sorry for the rant, but I expect things
to work properly, or get fixed in a timely fashion, but neither is the case here.
I guess I will continue to wait and HOPEFULLY the issue will get fixed, who knows."

Ron has been good about responding to my posts, but nothing has been resolved, and who knows how long it will be. After reading some of the other rants on this forum and the flashpaq forum I thought some people were being a little harsh, but now I am starting to see what they were talking about.
I don't want to turn this into a 'bashing SC' session, so please just read my comment and go about your day!! I do feel a little better after typing this (I was hitting the keys pretty hard!). Thanks for listening.
good rant now take a deep breath .....ahhhh feels better dont it . and i feel your pain i to had issues aswell but sent back the tuner weeks ago and still havent seen my refund??

Old 05-20-2009, 02:21 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

RH, I can't believe you have not received your check yet. It seems like you sentthat thing back a long time ago.

Quick Reply: Superchips Questions and Updates