Superchips Questions and Updates

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 02:37 PM
taker24
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am feeling better after a good rant, then I get this message:

The Old flashpaq tuners had a issue where the product would show under view settings it would show (stock) even though the vehicle was tuned.

We released a fix because this was working up to a certain date and certain update version. The Fix was only applied to the older 1st gen FP tuners.

The Revolution and Cortex tuners do not show a area of view settings in the tuner since the were first produced.

We have seen the need for this option and want to change it, but it will take some time. This may be months before we have this changed in the newer tuners.

Ron

The view settings does not, and never has, worked on the new programmers, if I understand this correctly.
Does anyone else have the new Flashpaq 3865 and have this problem?
at main menu go to 'info & settings', you will get 4 choices: select 'vehicle options' (this is the same as view settings on the older version). See what happens...if I understand correctly, nothing should happen because this feature does not exist yet on the new programmers. This would have been nice to know before I bought the new 3865.
But hey, what's another several months of waiting for things to get fixed

Old 05-20-2009, 03:46 PM
ramhunter9
Banned

Originally Posted by Off_Road_Teacher
RH, I can't believe you have not received your check yet. It seems like you sentthat thing back a long time ago.
it was sent back 4-29-09 and im gettin worried now its 5-20-09 almost a month . im on the phone with SC as we speak been put on hold 3 times now......still holding......now they dont have me on file for a return go freakin figure this customer service sucks and frankly so does the product thats why it was returned....now after the last 10 min on hold they told me they would have to do some diggin and call me tommorow. im pissed SC every week i call in to see where my refund is and you always say its getting refunded im tired of getting the run around hear . it seems like thats all we ever get out of SC is the run around..... next step will be better business buero. i have records of the tuner being signed by SC from the shipper and all my papers. I JUST WANT MY REFUND SC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-20-2009, 04:26 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like you are getting the same run around about your refund that we have been getting about the new options. You have every right to be pissed, there is no reason that you should ever have to wait this long for a refund.

Old 05-20-2009, 05:51 PM
bigHildom

so i just have one? Should i buy one or is it not worh the money? well one more? does it help my gas milage?

Old 05-20-2009, 06:07 PM
ramhunter9
Banned

Originally Posted by bigHildom
so i just have one? Should i buy one or is it not worh the money? well one more? does it help my gas milage?

save your money the hassel of this tunner and customer support aint worth it.
and your mpg's would be around the same anyway. if you want a tuner look at anything else but the SC . and im not just sayin this cause im pissed its the truth just read all the post other members left 80% are frustrated as heck with this product.

now if you just want to get better mpg's there are allot of products out there . feel free to P.M me if you have questions.
and if its a tunner you have to have i would look into diablo or even bullydog

Old 05-20-2009, 08:11 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Originally Posted by bigHildom
If I had an 05 I would go with a DSP.

Old 05-20-2009, 08:13 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion

man im still trying to find a diablo. i bet edge will come out with a tuner before we get an update lol

Old 05-20-2009, 08:51 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Originally Posted by SilverBullet08
i bet edge will come out with a tuner before we get an update lol
You're probably right. That is why all of the threads about superchips options have gone dead on every forum. At least this will still be a good place to post up questions about the SC tuners.

Old 05-20-2009, 10:14 PM
ramhunter9
Banned

well ill tell ya i have recomended 3 people tonight to stay away from SC so if i can average 3 per night for a year maby ill get my refund and you guys will get some updates/answears

Old 05-21-2009, 03:53 AM
ArkHemi
Professional

SilverBullet08, there is a diablosport predator listed in the for sale section. The guys says it has the update kit with it and is asking $300.00 or best offer.

Quick Reply: Superchips Questions and Updates