Superchips Questions and Updates

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 02:23 PM
ramhunter9
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott@Superchips
My suggestion at this point would be to get back with Brian with this data. The engineer may need to have a look at your files and do some modifications.

Keep me posted. I will help where I can.

Scott
thanks scott i got back with brian and he sent it up to enginering
we will see

Old 03-11-2009, 05:04 PM
ramhunter9
Banned

questions to all you other guys??
what is your superchip set up for
im running 6400 rev limiter
1-2 at 6000
2-3 at 5900

what are you all running and hows your performance and why did you choose your settings?
and forgot to ask what setting your usin im usin the tow setting because the performance tune isnt workin (gettin fixed by superchips)

Old 03-11-2009, 05:08 PM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies

using 91 tune with whatever settings it comes with (until additional trans tweaks are made available). what can I say, she hauls ***...

Old 03-11-2009, 07:08 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am running the rev at 6410, 1-2 and 2-3 both at 6150. I run them bc I have found I get the best times so far with those settings.

Old 03-11-2009, 08:37 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion

ok so when i first got my sc i had trouble registering for an account. it kept saying email confirmation sent but i never got an email. i called and talked to a rep and he cleared my account so i can update, or so i thought. i went to update today and it still says email confirmation needed! can someone help me out please...

Old 03-11-2009, 08:39 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

Hey Tom, how long does it take for you guys to respond to e-mails sent in after hours? I sent in a question monday, and still haven't gotten anything in my e-mail yet from you guys.

Old 03-11-2009, 10:03 PM
08HEMIBIGHORN
Question Programmer ?

I've got a 08 5.7 hemi qc 4x4 best bang for the buck programmer looked at a few leaning toward superchips. Need help want hp &improved mpg

Old 03-12-2009, 07:42 AM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Originally Posted by ried69
Hey Tom, how long does it take for you guys to respond to e-mails sent in after hours? I sent in a question monday, and still haven't gotten anything in my e-mail yet from you guys.
Have you tried Ron over on the flashpaq forum? He is usually very quick to respond, typically the same day.

Old 03-12-2009, 09:50 AM
Superchips Tom
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by ried69
Responding to emails in a timely manner has been a real challenge for us. Our call volume for tech and sales are up, so our team is working feverishly to keep up with call demand. We are trying to put some new people and processes in place to improve our email and voicemail response time, but we're not there yet. Bottom line - your best bet is to patiently wait for a CSR to take your question live or to post your inquiry at Flashpaq.com.

I realize that's not a good answer to your customer service needs and I apologize for the poor response times. We are working hard to improve our customer service measures, but these things can take some time. In the meantime, Scott, Ron, and I will continue monitoring and participating in these forums and others like them.

We do appreciate your business. We know you have choices when it comes to tuning companies and we intend to win that battle every time - better tuning, better reliability, better features, and better service. Customer service will be improving as part of the plan to earn your loyalty.

Stay tuned.

Old 03-12-2009, 10:27 AM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies

Originally Posted by 08HEMIBIGHORN
I've got a 08 5.7 hemi qc 4x4 best bang for the buck programmer looked at a few leaning toward superchips. Need help want hp &improved mpg
It seems the consensus of the members of DF is that the Superchips is the way to go. There are also plenty of DiabloSport Predator users on here too, but the SC seems to be more popular.

The Upside of the SC is that we have heard of trans failures with the Predator, have not heard of any with the SC even though there are many more SC out there than DSP. Also, just look at this thread, you can't beat that customer service.

The downside of the SC is that it does not allow you to customize your tune like the Predator does. If you don't plan on doing major mods like a cam or turbo (which require custom tuning), then best bet, in my opinion, is to stick with the SC.

If you want more opinions, do a search for Superchips or Diablo or Predator in the 3rdgen ram section, you'll find lots of threads with people asking exactly what you just asked.

and btw, welcome to DF (again)!

Quick Reply: Superchips Questions and Updates