Superchips Questions and Updates

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 05:30 PM
Superchips Tom
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ramhunter1
well a update on the customer service from SC. as you all no i sent the SC back a few weeks ago for a return... well they signed for it last wen. and i was told checks would be cut and mailed on fridays. so i figured they got it on a wen so i should get a check cut and mailed out friday....wrong.... well now its tues afternoon and i called to see what the hold up is and was told ill get it not this week next week. so if thats true it will be two and a half weeks to get a refund when it only took me 2 days to send it back. nice!!
so see guys they are slow all around not just in realeasin updates but in everything.
We received your Flashpaq tuner in our facility last week and are processing the paperwork from our returns department to our accounting department.

I'm disappointed that this process takes this long but I'm also disappointed that you don't believe we'll refund your money. I told you that you would get a full refund. I have been 100% honest with this crowd since Day One and I am committed to continuing a candid discussion with the members of this forum.

I expect a refund check will be issued this week or next week. Since you didn't buy it directly from us, we can't issue the refund to your credit card so we have to cut a check. This is why it takes longer - humans signing checks once a week vs. computers sending credit memos in real time. Please be patient a little longer - you will get your refund shortly.

Stay tuned.

Old 05-12-2009, 05:46 PM
ramhunter9
Banned

Originally Posted by Superchips Tom
We received your Flashpaq tuner in our facility last week and are processing the paperwork from our returns department to our accounting department.

I'm disappointed that this process takes this long but I'm also disappointed that you don't believe we'll refund your money. I told you that you would get a full refund. I have been 100% honest with this crowd since Day One and I am committed to continuing a candid discussion with the members of this forum.

I expect a refund check will be issued this week or next week. Since you didn't buy it directly from us, we can't issue the refund to your credit card so we have to cut a check. This is why it takes longer - humans signing checks once a week vs. computers sending credit memos in real time. Please be patient a little longer - you will get your refund shortly.

Stay tuned.
well tom i should apologize for that rant im just frustrated with the fact my tuner didnt do what it was meent to do and now im forced into getting my money back. all in all i wish the tuner would have worked out and if you guys get your product runnin with updates for us hemi guys and i can figure out why i feel nothing in the performance tune them ill get another but i dont see that happining in the time frame i want. once again i say to you sorry for that rant but i think i can speek for all of us we are just frustrated .

Old 05-12-2009, 05:53 PM
ramhunter9
Banned

and one more thing tom..... to loosin the mood we all share pics of our rigs ...time to show what your made of man!!!!! post them up!!! lets see your ride

Old 05-12-2009, 09:03 PM
1LowRam
Professional

Instead of reading 47 pages, Ill just ask. Is there anything I need to know before ordering about the SC for a 02 4.7 2wd 5spd?

Old 05-12-2009, 09:33 PM
RagingSamster
Amateur

/raises hand and tries to wait patiently....

Mr. Superchips... Mr. Superchips!

All the documentation conspicuously leaves out the 2008 RAM 1500 4.7 liter, although one person on the forums has already ordered one. Is the Dodge Flashpaq compatible with my truck? ( oh plz oh plz!)

Old 05-12-2009, 10:44 PM
davb673
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looks like you are set... see here.
http://www.superchips.com/products.php?pk=84&pvk=142

Old 05-13-2009, 08:15 AM
Alpheus
Banned

Originally Posted by 1LowRam
Instead of reading 47 pages, Ill just ask. Is there anything I need to know before ordering about the SC for a 02 4.7 2wd 5spd?
Ya if you cant read don't buy one. Quit being so lazy and take some pride in your truck and read a little bit, or in your case hire someone to read it to you...

Old 05-13-2009, 08:26 AM
jembrey73

Well isn't that a kick in the damn *****!! I got my Flashpaq yesterday and went out to program today and get the message saying that my vehicle calibration is not on file and I need to update. I went to SuperChips' website to update and get "The calibration for your vehicle is not currently supported. Information about your vehicle has been sent to our engineers for analysis and you will be notified via e-mail when a calibration is available for your vehicle.- You may unplug your Programmer." It is a 2008 1500 SLT with the 4.7l which is supposed to be supported. Only difference is I have a manual transmission. Tom - Is this truck not supported? I thought I saw earlier in the thread that you said it should only take a few days for them to build a file for a truck that they don't currently have on file. Is that still the case? I don't want to keep the programmer if it will never work on my truck.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:31 AM
RagingSamster
Amateur

Originally Posted by davb673
looks like you are set... see here.
http://www.superchips.com/products.php?pk=84&pvk=142
I'm thinking that it might be listed there, but from the front page the truck's engine is not listed in the drop down menu, (5.7l is the only option)

So before plunking down $300.00 + I really want to be sure that tuning for my particular vehicle are included.

Old 05-13-2009, 09:53 AM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jembrey73
Well isn't that a kick in the damn *****!! I got my Flashpaq yesterday and went out to program today and get the message saying that my vehicle calibration is not on file and I need to update. I went to SuperChips' website to update and get "The calibration for your vehicle is not currently supported. Information about your vehicle has been sent to our engineers for analysis and you will be notified via e-mail when a calibration is available for your vehicle.- You may unplug your Programmer." It is a 2008 1500 SLT with the 4.7l which is supposed to be supported. Only difference is I have a manual transmission. Tom - Is this truck not supported? I thought I saw earlier in the thread that you said it should only take a few days for them to build a file for a truck that they don't currently have on file. Is that still the case? I don't want to keep the programmer if it will never work on my truck.
2008 4.7 is completely different than the 07 and down 4.7...

Quick Reply: Superchips Questions and Updates