Superchips Questions and Updates

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 03:06 AM
Ric@rdo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ric@rdo
Guys,

Finished my schedule, which is a copy from Matt's schedule.

I'll upload it later tonight.

Any comments?

ended up by not using this one. when I went into my Durango, the MPH numbers from this schedule where way off the range.
so I've loaded Mark's schedule. still didn't try it thought.

Old 07-16-2010, 07:50 AM
Gasturbine
Professional

[Rambling and childhood insults snipped]

You said it, you know nothing. Stop commenting if you have nothing positive to add.
Its too bad you are so immature...this thread is for ALL aspects of opinions, whether good or bad, and I will continue to omment as I see fit.

While I do value most members opinions...You already know what i think of yours.
And I really couldnt care any less. You have clearly demonstrated what kind of person you are. My father use to comment "If ignorant is bliss, that guy is very blissful".

You have done nothing but bash a quality tuner with no leg to stand other than your ridiculous opinion which is just that. Ridiculous.
Ah, now were putting words in peoples mouths...I have NEVER mentioned anything about the quality of the product.

Now tuck in the string and stop whining like a little girl.
Does your mommy and daddy know your playing with the keyboard again?

Grow up.

-Chris

Old 07-16-2010, 08:55 AM
rocket23
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can you guys just agree too disagree? Sc and diablo both have there shortcomings, just in different areas. End of story!! listening to you two, is like a trip back too my elementary school.!! ENOUGH !

Old 07-16-2010, 09:15 AM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by RamRod08
So if I wanted to get the trans tuning options is there any benefit to still get the Cortex instead of the Flashpaq? Since it sounds like the warranty on the Cortex would then be void.
I spent the few extra dollars to get the cortex because I liked the looks and color of the cortex better. That's basically it. If your wanting to get a Superchips, either one will get the job done for you while the Flashpaq 3865 will get it done a little cheaper.

Old 07-16-2010, 09:15 AM
Gasturbine
Professional

Originally Posted by rocket23
Can you guys just agree too disagree? Sc and diablo both have there shortcomings, just in different areas. End of story!!
Rocket,

I have already came to that conclusion, and posted as such.

listening to you two, is like a trip back too my elementary school.!! ENOUGH !
I have always presented my opinion politely and professionally, but your right...I normally dont respond to grade school contributors, so my apologies for doing so this time.

Take care,

-Chris

Old 07-16-2010, 03:00 PM
Ric@rdo

This is too much fun.
Drove a bit this afternoon with Mark's schedule, but found that the 1up-2dn is way to much aggressive for me. So, I was playing with it on excel and I'm about to go to my car and upload the changes.

Old 07-17-2010, 08:29 AM
rocket23
Champion

I really need my medicine. I too experienced the slam of shifts. ,but it was with wot. And tuned to 91, ( I was running 89). But the effect was really fun. i'm down to mileadg xs, Till I burn the 89 . Waiting and saving.

Old 07-17-2010, 11:01 AM
RamRod08
Amateur

Originally Posted by dirtydog
I spent the few extra dollars to get the cortex because I liked the looks and color of the cortex better. That's basically it. If your wanting to get a Superchips, either one will get the job done for you while the Flashpaq 3865 will get it done a little cheaper.
Thanks for the help! I'll probably go with the 3865 then because I think in the long run the trans tuning will do me more good than the warranty..at least I hope so anyway.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:57 PM
MDSBigPaPa
Veteran

Originally Posted by Gasturbine
I know nothing about shift schedules, but If Im reading that right, it looks like it will stay in 1st gear until 60 mph at WOT?

Wouldnt that put it way over the redline?

-Chris
The thing to remember is WOT shifts happen at a defined RPM (WOT 1-2 or WOT 2-3) therefore, two things can happen: First, you reach your defined WOT 1-2 RPM prior to what the RPM would be at your 100%TP shift point MPH so your shift happens at the WOT 1-2 RPM not the 100%TP. Or second, you've set your 100%TP MPH value less than what would be achieved for your WOT 1-2 RPM so you shift at your defined 100%TP shift point MPH before you reach the WOT RPM you defined. For the latter, you will need to increase your shift point at 100%TP such that you shift WOT at your RPM. Make sense?

See FAQ for additional info.

Old 07-18-2010, 11:53 AM
rocket23
Champion

To put it so other people can understand (me). It's like powershifting, but with no clutch, and no grinding of the gears.

Quick Reply: Superchips Questions and Updates