Superchips Questions and Updates

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 09:45 AM
SilsHemi
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by taker24
Also.....can you give your "opinion" if it is a tame setting, medium setting, or aggressive setting?
One guy said my shift schedule was not aggressive. Another said it was too aggressive. Another said it was just right.

Start off with mine and tweak from there. Totally subjective program.

Sil

Old 05-07-2010, 10:05 AM
corley.anthony@yahoo.com
Cool Super!! Superchips

I'm here to tell you it works great I love my superchips progamer. I have received the BEST of support for Superchips. Every time I have an issue, the fix it and call me direct to let me know they fixed my issue. I love these guys. Thanks for all your help Superchips!!!

Old 05-07-2010, 10:36 AM
gt4660

Originally Posted by SilsHemi
LAST CALL. The free trans options coupon will expire at 10:00AM EST Friday May 7th!

The coupon code is:
TRANS90

After tomorrow, it's a $39.95 upgrade.

Thanks,

Sil
They are making a cut off on downloading this for Free????

Some of us work out of town during the week and are unable to take care of this before the deadline. This is kind of **** poor.

Greg

Old 05-07-2010, 10:45 AM
nateroach
Veteran

Originally Posted by taker24
Are there any other 2008 Hemi owners running the new options? (other than Sil)

I havn't done anything yet, probably this weekend.

If any 2008 guys can give some input, or post your schedule on the site from any earlier post. There is not too much for a 2008 listed.

Also.....can you give your "opinion" if it is a tame setting, medium setting, or aggressive setting?

I think this would help dumbasses ,such as myself, who have no idea on really where to start!!
Take a look at the thread on DT in the performance sub-forum. There is a lot of feedback and reviews for different tunes, as well as some other peoples schedules.

nateroach

Old 05-07-2010, 10:48 AM
nateroach
Veteran

Originally Posted by gt4660
They are making a cut off on downloading this for Free????

Some of us work out of town during the week and are unable to take care of this before the deadline. This is kind of **** poor.

Greg
sorry to hear that you haven't got the chance to DL the update that sux...but in all fairness it was made quite clear several weeks ago that it was going to be a 72hr free upgrade window.

nateroach

Old 05-07-2010, 06:33 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by nateroach
sorry to hear that you haven't got the chance to DL the update that sux...but in all fairness it was made quite clear several weeks ago that it was going to be a 72hr free upgrade window.

nateroach

Originally Posted by SilsHemi
One guy said my shift schedule was not aggressive. Another said it was too aggressive. Another said it was just right.

Start off with mine and tweak from there. Totally subjective program.
I used your schedule myself and was suprised when Hammer called it soft, but that was strictly based on paper results. I actually thought your schedule is a little bit aggressive for my taste. For example, I do like the truck to hold 1st and 2nd a little longer, but at light throttle and low speeds, I like smooth less revving shifting. Been making tweaks here and there but it's gonna be a long road ahead before I can retire the tuner to the tool box.

Hey Sil, Mark....,
How do your graph the points like posted above? I cant get my graph to chart the values like that. I have Open Office 3.1btw.
My type of graph is good, but not for everything. it's a bar style..very easy to read as it shows each and every throttle position as a individual bar with the shift running over the top.. I cant even copy and paste them for some reason?

Old 05-07-2010, 09:33 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by dirtydog
I used your schedule myself and was suprised when Hammer called it soft,

It was not Sil's schedule I said was tame, it was the one on the website for my '04 that I was talking about...

Old 05-07-2010, 09:37 PM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea I didnt like either of the 04 schedules on the website. Teach sent me his but none of his TM values came anywhere close to mine so I pretty much made a custom one. I love it but mine is pretty aggressive in the lower gears. Never know when you need to get up, take the money and run

Old 05-07-2010, 10:31 PM
SilsHemi
All Star

I put up another schedule. This is for a 2008 truck.

http://www.mcfail.net/superchips/08/...Sil_050710.xls

This one is based on George's schedule, with some minor changes here and there. Took it out for a ride today and initial impression, it's smooth and responsive.

Sil

Old 05-07-2010, 10:41 PM
MDSBigPaPa
Veteran

Originally Posted by dirtydog

Hey Sil, Mark....,
How do your graph the points like posted above? I cant get my graph to chart the values like that. I have Open Office 3.1btw.
My type of graph is good, but not for everything. it's a bar style..very easy to read as it shows each and every throttle position as a individual bar with the shift running over the top.. I cant even copy and paste them for some reason?
Did you copy one of the Shift Schedules from the host site? I would think OO would open the Excel spreadsheet, convert it to OO and maintain the graph through the conversion.

Try copying a shift schedule and input you numbers into it.

Quick Reply: Superchips Questions and Updates